Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Your favorite TV shows

Wow, tough one. I have a variety of shows that I love to watch, but I'm not "addicted" to any one show. Here's a breakdown of what I try to DVR during the week.

Mondays: The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. Judge all you want, it's an addicting hot mess and I love all of the cliched awkwardness. And How I Met Your Mother. 6 seasons and we still don't know who she is!

Tuesdays: GLEE! I love to sing along and pretend like I'm as good as they are. Tosh.0. He makes me laugh so hard that I cry.

Wednesdays: Modern Family. Probably one of the greatest shows ever. Top Chef. I don't even know half of the ingredients they use, but watching it makes me feel fancy.

Thursdays: Belong to NBC. Community + 30 Rock + Parks and Recreation + The Office = one of a million reasons why Thursdays are my favorite day of the week.

***Other favorites not on syndicated television: DEXTER. I love him and I love how creepy the show is. And Pop-Up Video. Why oh WHY was that show canceled??? It was awesome and one of the reasons why I'm so good at Name-that-Tune and music trivia***

No comments:

Post a Comment