This week I'm saying So What! if...
- I spent THREE DOLLARS on a croissant at Starbucks yesterday. Why are croissants so expensive?? It's just dough right?? Fancy French dough??? I mean, it was delicious, but still.. a small mocha and that tiny pastry cost me $6.50, which is excessive.
- I have dreams about $5 foot longs and I can't wait to get one for lunch
- I may not save the other half of the foot long and instead house the whole thing in one sitting
- I sing really obscure songs to my daughter. Instead of Twinkle Twinkle, I go for Bruno Mars and Sir Mix A Lot
- I was in bed and asleep before the sun went down. Yep.
- I have a bachelorette party on Saturday night, and I am so nervous about a) being up past 10:00 b) having alcohol for fear my liver will scream because it's been a solid 15 months since I've had any and c) being "that girl" who is yawning in the corner and can't hang and be cool like the rest of the gals
- Speaking of Bachelorettes, I am totes excited for the premiere of "The Bachelorette" on May 14th. Even though I already know who the final 4 guys are... thanks Reality Steve. Hopefully Emily and her adorableness will redeem the franchise. Not likely, but everyone has their guilty pleasure and this is mine.
- Every single email I send has at least one error. I can't help it. All the coffee in all the land couldn't help me.