Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

I am always counting down to something (hey wait, haven't I posted something about this before?? oh yeah, I did.... see Countdowns post).

What I mean is, I look forward to many things in life, big or small. Today I am looking forward to sushi day tomorrow. Tomorrow I will look forward to the weekend. Saturday I will look forward to Valentine's day.... and so on. In other words, at any given moment, I am always looking forward to something.

However, if I search deep down, there is one thing that I am looking forward to, but I have no idea when it will happen. I hope that some day I can hear the name "Jack" or think about my baby boy and not feel like I've been punched in the gut. It has gotten easier and easier over the last few months, and easier still after last week, but there are still parts of my soul that have not healed. They may never will, but I look forward to the day when I think about Jack and all I do is smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment