Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: I Cheated

Day 22: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 15 songs

Well, since it's been a solid 4 weeks since I've known the location of my iPod, I thought I'd cheat a little on my 30DBC. I'm also skipping ahead a few days (bad blogger, bad!). Day 25 was supposed to be me listing the first 15 songs on my iPod, but, in honor of Valentine's Day, I've decided to list my top 15 "non-traditional" love songs.

Here they are, in no particular order:

  1. Is this Love? Bob Marley
  2. Crazy Love: Van Morrison 
  3. Such Great Heights:  The Postal Service
  4. Better Together: Jack Johnson
  5. In Your Eyes: Peter Gabriel
  6. Forever: Ben Harper
  7. You Make it Real: James Morrison 
  8. Til Kingdom Comes: Coldplay
  9. Arms of a Woman: Amos Lee
  10. Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol
  11. By Your Side: Sade
  12. Come Away With Me: Norah Jones
  13. Falling Slowly: Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
  14. Ever the Same: Rob Thomas
  15. Look After You: The Fray (Our wedding song so naturally my personal favorite)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, our wedding song made the list too! (Chasing Cars)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that earlier... I mean, how could it NOT be on a list of great love songs?

    ReplyDelete