This is impossible - I LOVE LOVE LOVE vacation! Wherever I go, I always have a good time. Going somewhere new, eating different foods, and hanging out in a relaxed atmosphere with friends and family = heaven. If you absolutely force me to answer, here are some notable favorites.
In chronological order we have...
1. Myrtle Beach, circa 2002 with Nikki and JMP. It was legendary. Our first trip on our own, no parents, rules, or bedtimes. We had a blast, even after my car got broken into and all of our CDs were stolen. Sweet.
2. Viva La Europe, 2003. See previous post on a place I've traveled to. I miss gelato.
3. Disney World, Summer 2005. 4 of us girls piled into a car, driving overnight to the Happiest Place on Earth. Many, many inside jokes from that week. And a free dinner from a creepy guy named Uncle Fred.
4. Bahamas, Spring Break 2006. Every single thing about this trip was incredible. Including the awesomeness of the King of the Bahamas... this guy:
|Sorry B, I had to do it!|
6. Key West, FL 2009, otherwise known as "The Honeymoon." Even though we weren't there for very long, I would probably have to say this vacation spot was my favorite, because come on, when you're in love, what place could be better than your honeymoon spot? We could have gone to Chuck 'e' Cheese and I would swear it was incredible.