Friday, January 4, 2013

That's Funny Friday

It's Friday! 

Seriously, who doesn't love Fridays??? Ironically, I go to bed earlier on Friday night than probably any other night, though I can't figure out why. Am I the only one?

Anywhoo, here's what is making me laugh today:

I love Kristen Bell, and I just saw her "Sloth Meltdown" and couldn't stop laughing. She's so cute... and also crazy.


Am I right?
Source: ifunny.mobi via Natalie on Pinterest




You've been warned...








Trust me... 


That's why it's called ugly crying 

5 comments:

  1. girl you crack me up! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!

    Enjoy your early Friday night and weekend.

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, perfect for a Friday! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! These are too funny! I especially love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete