Friday, January 4, 2013

That's Funny Friday

It's Friday! 

Seriously, who doesn't love Fridays??? Ironically, I go to bed earlier on Friday night than probably any other night, though I can't figure out why. Am I the only one?

Anywhoo, here's what is making me laugh today:

I love Kristen Bell, and I just saw her "Sloth Meltdown" and couldn't stop laughing. She's so cute... and also crazy.


Am I right?
Source: ifunny.mobi via Natalie on Pinterest




You've been warned...








Trust me... 


That's why it's called ugly crying 

6 comments:

  1. girl you crack me up! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!

    Enjoy your early Friday night and weekend.

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, perfect for a Friday! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! These are too funny! I especially love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I'm glad I found your blog on a Monday! ;) The baby and his little face is priceless and the "stahp" sign, too funny! Anyways, I'm your newest follower found you through the coast to coast blog hop, I'm from Cincinnati, OH! Love finding other Ohio-ians! Looking forward to reading your blog!
    -Becca
    faithloveandbabies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete