I have 130 days to:
- Learn how to parent 2 children under the age of 2
- Control my weight gain (no more Christmas cookies, ever)
- Decide on the perfect name for our baby girl (taking suggestions now, but if you read about how many criteria I have, you'll see I'm certifiably nuts)
- Snuggle my sweet Emerson and soak in the last moments of her as an "only" child
- Psyche myself up for giving birth again. Well, the recovery afterward at least. THAT was a picnic I would rather not re-visit.
- Take my glucose test. BARF.
- Take a babymoon weekend with Jon
- Sell our house
- Buy a new house
- Decorate a new nursery
- Enjoy my sleep while I can
- Pray that new baby is as good of a sleeper as Emerson
Can I do it?!?!?!