Monday, January 14, 2013

And the countdown begins...

Holy balls.

After a great meeting with a realtor last night, it's been decided. 

Our house will be on the market on February 6th. 

GULP. 

I am running on zero minutes sleep because I was up all night thinking of what I need to accomplish in the next 3 weeks. The list is long. Very long.

Did I mention I'm 23 weeks pregnant, and I have a 1 year old?!?

I feel like Rosie the Riveter right now. I am motivated. I am strong. I can DO THIS.

Please forgive me if I cry 1,000 stress tears over the next 3 months. 


I found this helpful Chutes and Ladders-type How-To, but if any of my pals out there have done this before, I welcome any tips! 




Why does actually selling a house feel more adult than the process of buying one?? When will I accept that I'm an adult I wonder? I digress.



2 comments: