Thursday, October 25, 2012

Renaissance Gal

Indulge me and watch this 30 second video of my daughter being amazing.

In this clip, she shows her plethora of interests. She starts off reading one of daddy's architecture books, then practices her gymnastics by walking across the table, and then hears a happy tune in the background and immediately whips her head around, engages in the song, and dances her tiny tush off.




I just think everything she does is awesome. Biased mom or talent scout??

3 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love some good old baby dancing?! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audra!
    I have been a longtime follower and admirer of your blog, and I'd like to give you the Liebster Award! You can read all about it here: http://fromcaliforniatokansas.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete