Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm loving today

Thank you Tresemme for keeping my bangs out of my face


I just discovered this DELICIOUS hot beverage - I'm in love!!!

Potential bridesmaid's dress for L&M's wedding?? It's a convertible wrap dress, so it can be worn 5 different ways. Huzzah!

How freaking cute are they?? It's nice to have someone who understands you when no one else can ;-)




And lastly, my new gym Snap Fitness, which is so conveniently located .10 miles from my house and has made working out fun again! See, look how happy these people are!

2 comments:

  1. I watched that video last night! How cute are they???! I like that dress. I'm always curious when I see those dresses that can be work lots of different ways. Seems like a great idea!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The dress got good reviews, and to pay $25 for a bridesmaids dress is unheard of!! I love Target :)

    ReplyDelete