Friday, March 4, 2011

Wag More, Bark Less

I saw this bumper sticker the other day, and it made me smile:

What a simple, yet profound/awesome message. Like dogs, we as humans need to embrace the happy/positive/exciting things in life, and learn to be better listeners. If more people "barked less" i.e. listened to others instead of talking about themselves, and focused on the positive instead of the negative, I think the world would be a better place.

I think Gloria from Modern Family was onto something:

Jay (explaining that Gloria is improperly saying "doggy dog world"): Well, it's "dog eat dog world."

Gloria: That doesn't make any sense.  Who wants to live in a world where dogs eat each other?   "Doggy Dog World" is a beautiful world of little puppies!

Haha, oh Gloria. You make so much sense.


2 comments:

  1. I have the Wag more, Bark less sticker on my car. It's my motto!

    ReplyDelete