Monday, March 14, 2011

Thrills and Spills

Ok, so we all know I'm clumsy, right?? I have never pretended to be otherwise. But yesterday, things got excessive. In an 18 hour span, I spilled/dropped the following things:
  • Coffee on my shirt (twice)
  • The laundry basket as I was walking down the stairs
  • About 1/4 of my dinner over the edge of the pan as I sauteed it
  • The remnants of my dinner plate as they were being emptied in the trashcan
  • The trashbag contents :( 
  • Water  as I poured it from my Brita pitcher (thrice)
  • Candle wax as I tried to move the candle from one side of the room to another
  • The soap in the shower (but that happens everyday, so it doesn't count)
 Maybe I need to buy those Power Balance bracelets I've been seeing on infomercials lately?? What's wrong with me?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment