Thursday, March 17, 2011

A warm Happy BIRTHday to two of my favorite people!

Today will go down in history as one of the best St. Patrick's days of all time.

For starters, one of the greatest girls I know, Holly, is turning the big 2-7 tomorrow. She has been a lifesaver over the last 6 months (and heck, since I met her!) She always listens when I have a problem, ranging from the mundane to the life-changing. I can't imagine ever being mad at her, because she brings so much positivity into my life. We always have fun together, no matter where we go or what we do. Life wouldn't be the same without her :)
So, to celebrate her awesomeness, we had a Chipotle party at work today in her honor. Check out all of the burrito glory.
Who needs Irish food when you can eat CHIPOTLE?!?!?!
 The second reason that today will be one of the greatest SPD's ever??? My nephew, Connor Patrick Morgan, is scheduled to arrive this evening around 6:30pm. Tomorrow will be an entire post related to him and his wonderful mama, but for tonight, please keep my BFF Jess in your thoughts and prayers as she prepares to become a first-time mommy! Sooooo excited to meet him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment