Thursday, March 24, 2011

Even in my dreams, I'm a bad driver

I had a dream last night that I backed into someone's mailbox. An insurance agent came by and assessed the damage. $3,000. For a mailbox?!?! That would be my luck.

Do you ever go through periods of time where your dreams are just wacky?? For the last few weeks, my dreams have been so strange and random. My friend Tully is awesome at interpreting dreams, but since she's on Spring Break and unable to assist me, I went to www.dreammoods.com to see if I could figure out what my mailbox dream "represented."
Mailbox
To see a mailbox in your dream, represents important information that you are about to receive. Pay particular attention to your dream and what message it is trying to convey to you from your unconscious. If the mailbox is full, then it indicates that you have not digested or accepted these messages. 

So according to this interpretation, I need to pay attention to the message it's trying to convey..... Okay, that's easy - I need to be a more careful driver! Done and done.

Car Crash
To dream that you are in a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits.

Hmmm, are my goals clashing with another's? Let's see, my only goal for right now is to run the half marathon, and sure it might be clashing with my free time and my desire for un-sore legs, but I wouldn't call that clashing per se. So, I'm gonna take this as yet another sign that I need to be a more careful driver.

Dreams are weird.

1 comment:

  1. I go to dreammoods.com every single time I remember my dream! It's really interesting!

    ReplyDelete