Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oh, Ohio

On Sunday, we went to the Columbus Zoo. I wore a sweater, no jacket, and wasn't chilly at all. It was the perfect sunny afternoon with family.



Today, it looks like this outside:
  

Ok, just kidding. But seriously, it's snowing. In October. 

It's too bad everyone and everything I love is in the Midwest, otherwise I'd quit my job, move my family to Florida, and fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a Disney princess. Only I don't meet the height requirement. I'm 5'6 and 1/2 and you have to be 5'7. No, I didn't look into that for real or anything....


post signature

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's snowing there! I heard it's supposed to be a bad winter...but you never know if those things are true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...maybe I should apply for a Pocahontas positions...or Princess Tiana. 5'8"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete