Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

My first "Friday's Letters" link up! Here we go!

Dear place of employment: Thank you for letting me work from home on Fridays. I am so much more productive when I don't have to shower. Dear electricity: You are amazing. Dear Cinnabon coffee creamer: Please tell me you're not laced with crack because I just can't quit you. Dear Emerson: Thank you for being the happiest baby ever, and for sleeping 13 hours last night. You're the best around. Dear Mother Nature: Cool it. I mean that literally and figuratively. Dear yesterday: You felt like Monday. It was awesome that you were not. Dear working out: I wish I liked you more. Dear Kindle Fire: I wish I liked you less. Dear Twitter: I'm embarrassed that I've only recently discovered how awesome you are.

I hope you all find some way to stay cool this weekend - it's gonna be a scorcher. Swell. At least it's not snowing.

It's all about perspective.

Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a little late to the party, but just read your story about Jack. I had chills the whole time, and especially when you spoke about the warm rain. I'm so sorry for your loss, but am glad God was able to bless you with your Rainbow baby. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written all of these myself! Do we share a brain or something!?!?!?!?

    Thanks SO much for stopping by. I'm so exciting to have a new blog to read and a new friend to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this a lot :) Electricity, seriously everyone around America needs to give it a big ole round of applause. Okay, except those whose electricity went out. But still! LOL, love your blog!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the link up! I will definitley have to find you on Twitter, it's my fav too! So easy to get wrapped up in though. I wish I could work from home on Fridays! Awesome. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through the Columbus Blogger Meetup link and just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete