Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Magic Mike. Um. Wow. I. Just. It was. Um. Yep. There we go. Dear Dude with this license plate at movie theater.
You are awesome. Dear scale: Thank you for being a friend this week. You so rarely bring me the good news. Dear Tone It Up! protein pancake: You are surprisingly delicious. Well done. Dear Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Caramel coffee creamer: You are giving Cinnabon a run for it's money. I'm impressed. Dear universe: Thank you for bringing us some amazing news today. I want to kiss you. Can you kiss the universe???!?! Dear weekend: Thank you for requiring zero obligations so that I can simply spend time with my sweet girl. Dear friends: Thank you for making the Magic Mike experience that much more enjoyable with your commentary: "Why are you scowling??? Just look at your life." Dear Husband: Don't fret. I won't be leaving you for Channing Tatum. I know you were worried.

7 comments:

  1. i love weekends w/ no plans!! enjoy it with your babe and your baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh magic mike!!! I saw it last weekend and I'm still thinking about the Channing Tatum goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute letters! I STILL need to see Magic Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my MIL and I are going to go see it next week - is it worth seeing on the "BIG" screen?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and by IT I mean Magic Mike - I promise I read the rest of your post (I want to try that coffee creamer now) but I just was distracted by thoughts of Channing Tatum (my husband does need to worry, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link up. I have yet to see Magic Mike but I'm sure I would have to reassure my husband the same thing! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from the letters link up!
    can't wait to keep reading along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete