Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pregnancy Advice of the Day

From me to you:

Don't....start a new job when you're 6 months pregnant. You will be over-tired, over-stimulated, and over-emotional. A little like this:
Luckily, I am really enjoying my new job, and it's an amazing opportunity. I just feel like the days are going by way too quickly now. Less time in the day means less time blogging. But in case you were wondering, you're not missing much - my life has been very boring.

The best part of my days are definitely still how active this little girl is in my belly. Psssh, I shouldn't call her "little" anymore... her tiny kicks and jabs have been replaced with full-blown human baby movement. This is why the show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" is so mind boggling to me. Even if I wanted to ignore the movement, I couldn't. She's always there, letting me know she's still doing okay and wanting my attention. You can see my whole belly move and shake, and last night Jon even commented that it looked like she was trying to escape! Haha. So even though my days are a little more hectic lately, I am still loving every second of being pregnant with my sweet daughter. Even if I feel like a zombie sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment