Friday, September 2, 2011

One year from today...

This lovely couple will be getting hitched in Nashville, Tennessee! I told you about their sweet engagement a few month back, and now plans are getting underway. A date has been set, a location has been chosen, and now we just have to wait a measly 365 days, and it'll be here!
To commemorate their -1 anniversary, Kenny and Rodney sent me this beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday at work:
You can't really read the card (stupid flash) but the note attached says "Will you be my bridesmaid?? XOXO - Ken"

Awwwwww. Cutest surprise ever!! That was so sweet of them, and of course I said yes! With two sisters getting married next year, we've got a fun fun fun summer in store.

What's even crazier to think about??? At Lindsay's wedding, we'll have a 5-month old. By Kenny's, she'll be almost 9 months. WHOA!! We might have a crawling baby in Nashville. I can't believe it. Good thing Aunt Kenny bought baby girl some teeny tiny cowgirl boots for the occasion ;-) She'll be ready to go!

Oh, and totallly un-related... but now I remember why they say pregnant women shouldn't wear horizontal stripes. Holy cannoli -that is one sizable bump! I swear it gets bigger every day. But as long as she's healthy and growing, my belly can be the size of Florida. Well, maybe Rhode Island. I feel like that's fair.
Amber, this is for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, friend, you make me smile :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :) Tee hee hee, I knew you would like that one. It really is a great bathroom.

    ReplyDelete