Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday: I love you. Amen.

Dear work: I love you (most of the time) but I'm only giving you one more week, and then I'm off for 12 weeks!

Dear contractions: Please stop. This baby cannot come even one day before her due date. I think I'm the only mom-to-be that has ever wished for her child to be overdue

Dear sweet angel in my belly: Despite what I said above, I cannot wait to meet you. You've been really taking it easy on me the last few weeks, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.The idea that I'm going to see your sweet face in just a few short days brings me to tears every time I think about it.

Dear May (the month): You are going to be crazy/fun/busy/exciting. Let's do this.

Dear new house: I dream about you every night. I hope you like me as much as I like you.

Dear Breyer's: Please discontinue your line of Oreo Blast ice cream. It would really help my addiction if I knew you didn't existed. Follow in the path of Twinkies. 

Dear apathetic paint counter worker at Lowe's: Get ready, son. A crazy pregnant lady is about to come in and color match a good 10 gallons of paint. You won't even know what hit you.

Dear Emerson: Why are you so adorable all the time?

1 comment:

  1. you have so many exciting things going on! new baby, new house - yay you!

    ReplyDelete