Today is a great day for So What!ing. In the words of Pink, today I'm saying SO WHAT if....
- Our house hasn't sold yet. Crap on a cracker.
- The people who just HAD to get in to see our house at 8:00pm last night only stayed for 10 minutes. I am trying not to be bitter about interrupting Emerson's bedtime for people who are obviously not going to buy the house. Trying being the key word here.
- I feel fussier than a toddler about this whole home-selling process. I go from up to down in a matter of minutes. Dear future self: NEVER try this again whilst pregnant. Never.
- I ate my feelings for dinner (aka half a box of spaghetti and 7 Oreos. And french fries.)
- I accidentally microwaved my breakfast sandwich for 6 minutes, not 60 seconds. I realized it halfway through, but it was inedible. Guess that means I have to get a meatball sub for lunch.
- I just can't get into the 'Real Housewives' and the gaggle of terrifying teen shows on MTV. Everyone I know watches them, I just can't do it. I watch The Bachelor, isn't that enough torture?
- I am more than a little skeeved out about having an Open House on Sunday, because I just picture our nosy neighbors coming through and peeking at my underoo drawer. I'm telling you, it'll happen.
- I'm grumpy today. Can we tell?