Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear ice storm: Seriously? It's time to spring forward, Ohio. Dear McDonalds: Thank you for making my cup of decaf this morning. It was almost as good as the real thing. Almost. Dear Kate Middleton: You are also pregnant, and only 11 weeks or less behind me. Thank you, I feel like a blimp.  
 
Dear people coming for house showings tomorrow: Please buy my house. You know you want to. Dear doughnuts: I wish I could quit you. Dear Downton Abbey: I am hooked. I'm halfway through season 3. I bawled my eyes out last night. I won't spoil for others but... ugh.
 
Dear Train: Please stop singing. Please. Live off your royalties and enjoy your lives. Dear Mexican food: Where did this craving come from? I just know it's a quarter after 10, I'm all alone and I need you now. Dear baby girl #2:  I am so sorry we can't find a name for you. I feel like a bad mom. I keep waiting for the perfect one to come along, because I don't want you to hate me some day for my lame name choice. Dear spring 2013 clothing: Stop tempting me with your cuteness. I will NOT buy any clothes until after the baby comes. I will not.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, if this weather doesn't shape up soon I quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I am a new follower- found you on the link-up! I am very interested to see how life will be once you have baby #2. We're not ready for a second child yet, but I am learning as much as I can from other mom's with two kids!

    Feel free to stop by and say hello sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look uber cute preggers no worries you look like you are just all baby. I have never watched Downtown Abby but I heard I must. OMG you don't like Train lol! Well wait for it it is one of my favorite bands lol yup that's a funny hi nice to meet ya ha! You have a really cute blog Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! I craved Mexican with my pregnancies too. I hope you get an offer on your house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your bump pics.

    I would absolutely love for you to link up at the Friday Baby Shower a linky party for all things pregnancy and new baby,
    Alice @ Mums Make Lists

    http://mumsmakelists.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-friday-baby-shower-3.html

    ReplyDelete