This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I ate an entire $5 foot long from Subway yesterday. Crushed it in under 10 minutes. What?? I'm a nursing mother.
- I did a waist-whittling workout (say that 5 times fast) from YouTube yesterday and now I can barely move.
- I lay my clothes from the day before on the spare bed instead of hanging them up. Maybe I'll wear them again this week?? Pants never get dirty after all.
- I can't wrap my head around the idea of wearing a one-piece bathing suit. I know I've had a baby, but I feel like a two piece is just saying "It's over now." Can we compromise with a tankini??
- I'm not ready to wear any kind of bathing suit whatsoever so I'll wear the white t-shirt and shorts into the pool 'til I am.
- I sat through 3 hours of jury selection yesterday and didn't get called and feel like 3 hours of my life were ripped away from me. (Though it was actually pretty interesting).
- I think Kim Kardashian and her clan are the most vapid people on earth. I get that people like them, but I want them to go to an island and never come back.
- I check people.com more than cnn.com. Judge away! I like a quick read. (Hence my hatred for KK- what exactly did they do to be so famous??)
- I spend less than 2 minutes doing my hair every day. I think it's important for your self-esteem to look nice when you leave the house but.... I just don't care. Sleep is better.