Things have been crazy hectic at work, so I though I'd ease back into posting with this fun little edition. And here.we.go!
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Katy Perry. I think she's super cute but I just find her music so superficial and annoying. Don't hate me.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is The Bachelor/ette franchise. It is my guilty obsession and you can judge me all you want, I will watch diligently every season .
3. When I've had a bad day I take a hot shower, then put on soft PJ pants. It can instantly put me in a better mood .
4. I'd prefer a coffee date to happy hour any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is the "unknown" when it comes to parenting. I have the love part down absolutely, but sometimes I'm scared that I'll be bad at it .
6. Something worth fighting for is situations where you have to compromise your personal set of morals and ethics. I can go with the flow, but not at the cost of my integrity.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think Audra is happy, kind, and funny on certain occasions.