Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

This week, I'm linking up at The Little Things We Do for the fist edition of "Fill in the Blank Friday."

Things have been crazy hectic at work, so I though I'd ease back into posting with this fun little edition. And here.we.go!

1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is    Katy Perry. I think she's super cute but I just find her music so superficial and annoying. Don't hate me.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    The Bachelor/ette franchise. It is my guilty obsession and you can judge me all you want, I will watch diligently every season    .

3.  When I've had a bad day I  take a hot shower, then put on soft PJ pants. It can instantly put me in a better mood  .

4. I'd prefer    a coffee date    to    happy hour      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is   the "unknown" when it comes to parenting. I have the love part down absolutely, but sometimes I'm scared that I'll be bad at it .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     situations where you have to compromise your personal set of morals and ethics. I can go with the flow, but not at the cost of my integrity.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think   Audra is happy, kind, and funny on certain occasions.

1 comment: