Friday, June 3, 2011

I look "happy"

For the past few weeks, people at work have been telling me I look "happy." This is a wonderful compliment, because in general I like to be and feel happy. So I decided to take stock of my life right now and think about what could be causing the good mood vibes to flash across my face. Let's see:

1. It's officially summer. See my post about how much I hate winter. Sunshine can always bring a smile to my face (though if we could chill a little on the humidity, Mama Nature, that'd be great).
2. Summer = summer clothes! Wearing shorts, tanktops, flowery dresses in pinks and bright yellows brightens up my disposition for sure.
3. Bathing suit shopping! The thought of being in a bikini doesn't make me smile, but being in the water and by the ocean does. Check out these cute ones from Tarzhay I just bought. Sadly, the body did not come with the suit (I checked)


4. VACATION!!!! In T-minus 8 days, I will be soaking up the sun in Hilton Head, SC! I cannot begin to explain my level of excitement. A week of sun, sand, food, and good people? Sign.me.up. Oh wait, I did already.Eeeeek!
5. In general, the universe has been pretty good to me over the last few months, so I'm going to enjoy today and every day that it lasts.

HAPPY Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. aw yay for vacation! have fun in hilton head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I think we are definitely making a stop in Charleston... and now there are 897 restaurants I want to try thank to your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have so many things to be happy about!! That is great to hear!

    ReplyDelete