Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weddings on the brain

We are on a mission to find cute/stylish/awesome bridesmaids dresses for Lindsay's wedding next May. Kenny, (who will be a bride herself pretty soon!!!) sent me this picture yesterday:

At first I was appalled. I am a plain Jane, very simple girl. But this dress has been growing on me. It's very different, but it kind of goes with the theme of Lindsay and Mark's wedding. It's going to be non-traditional, but also classy. They're having it at The Bluestone (formerly BOMA) and I can't wait!!!!

And because I couldn't help myself, I've already started looking at wedding outfits for our little one. Their colors are purple and gray, so obviously Baby will need to match accordingly :) He/she will be 6 months old by then. How freaking cute are these outfits??


I might die from all the cuteness.

2 comments:

  1. I don't care what you are having - boy or girl, they are wearing that purple dress with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am!! :) I mean right?? That's about as cute as it gets.

    ReplyDelete