Monday, June 27, 2011

Weirdo Pregnancy Cravings

In the past 3 days, I have been unable to think about anything other than:
  • Extra sharp white cheddar cheese cubes
  • Shrimp Tempura Sushi rolls (with mountains of wasabi)
  • Japanese clear onion soup with mushrooms and scallions
  • Nectarines
  • Cottage cheese with salt and finely crushed black pepper
  • Red Lobster's garlic cheddar cheese biscuits
  • Skim milk
Pathetically, I had 6 of the 7 items on this list over the weekend. Who am I to deny the baby what he/she so obviously needs??? I wonder what's next, liver and onions??

Blech. I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats.

    I'm with you. Liver and onions is about the only thing I won't/can't eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm - maybe I'm pregnant too because all of that sounds REALLY good [except the liver and onions, barf] :)

    ReplyDelete