1. I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30pm last night. The Average bedtime for American adults is 10:53pm.
2. Instead of eating my vegetables, all I can think about right now is dipping french fries into a chocolate/strawberry milkshake from Steak & Shake (obviously my sugar post has cursed me!) The seaweed salad I had for lunch is NOT cutting it.
3. I laugh when people fall down. I'm sorry, but as long as you're not hurt, that mess is hilarious!!
4. Every time the Disney World commercial comes on, I stop everything I'm doing, stare longingly at the TV, and whine to Jon that he hasn't taken me there in THREE years. To top it off, he thinks we should wait until Emerson is five before we take her, so she "remembers" it. Nonsense!!!
5. I eat my pancakes and waffles with my hands. Cutting them up into bites takes too long, and I don't use syrup so no fear of sticky fingers here!
6. I know with certainty that Chuck 'E' Cheese has delicious pizza.
7. I can recite every single line of the following films: Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Aladdin, and Beauty and the Beast. Which is all well and good, except for the fact that I cannot name one current Supreme Court Justice.