Though I love having a rewarding career, and working in higher education is one heck of a good time, I am really, really sad about leaving my baby girl.
The following fears are running through my mind:
* Will she hate me for leaving her??
* Will she forget who I am??
* Will she remember that I'm her mommy??
* Will she still calm down only when I hold her, or cry when she gets home??
* Will I miss every single aspect of her life, like crawling, walking, talking?!?!?
Everything is going to be okay right??? RIGHT?!?!?!
In the meantime, here's what Miss E has been up to the last few days :)
|Hanging out with daddy and duckie, her favorite friends|
|First time at Panera... this face says "Mom, get the mac and cheese, not the salad!"|
|"Oh snap, did you see that touchdown??!" ~ On Super Bowl Sunday|
And my personal favorite... Emerson sitting up by herself:
God, I just love this little baby.