Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week I'm loving... 

 Coffee. Glorious, glorious coffee. But that's actually misleading, because I love coffee every week. But this week in particular since I don't get to "sleep in" anymore. And yes, that's me stirring in my coffee creamer with Emerson's spoon. Because I'm savvy like that. 


No Bake Energy Bites. I saw these on Pinterest a while back, and finally gave in and made them. Friggin' delish, and the perfect compliment to breakfast.


Bangin' Good Shrimp by Skinnytaste. I made these for dinner last night and literally licked the plate. It was embarrassing.


And of course, I'm loving my sweet sweet girls. My good friend took these beautiful pictures of them when she came to visit a few weeks ago. I die.
 



Emerson's favorite dish, "Monkey Cheese" (her name for it, not mine). It is serious business.










 I gave her a lemon, because I'm a great mom. She looks like she hates it, but make no mistake she ate the whole darn thing!


This is my playground. You may not enter.






3 comments:

  1. MONKEY CHEESE!!! That's awesome. I make these Parmesan noodles and Boomer has always referred to them as 'Momma's Papa John noodles'. Your girls are precious. Just beautiful. And coffee...is basically the nectar of the Gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make energy bites a lot and love them!! You should try my carrot cake bites. So good! www.hungrymeetshealthy.com/2013/01/carrot-cake-energy-balls.html

    ReplyDelete