Thursday, December 8, 2011

Eating for two

I recently confessed my new addiction, Pinterest. Well, if you take a glance at what I've been "pinning," it's not hard to guess that I'm pregnant. I keep finding recipe after delicious recipe that I can't wait to try.

My first attempt happened last night. Below is the recipe for a dish that I saw pinned over and over that was just begging to be replicated. It looked super simple, super delicious, and spicy (which I've been craving like mad for the last few weeks).


The result??? HOLY COW, this dish was thebomb.com. It took no time to cook, and I had most of the ingredients at home already. I only had to buy a rotisserie chicken and a small can of green chiles... dinner for the two (and a half) of us for $5.89? Score!!

Here are some other yummy recipes I can't wait to try!


Hibachi restaurants are my favorite, and I could literally eat this soup by the gallon. This will be a perfect warm winter treat while on on maternity leave.


There are no words for this.


Mmmm, love homemade pretzels. When I worked in the mall I ate an Auntie Anne's pretzel every.single.day. No exaggeration.

Source: luuux.com via Audra on Pinterest

You put Nutella on/in anything, and I'm gonna love it.


What a cute idea for our friends Christmas party next weekend. If I haven't had a baby by then, I am going to try this!


One of my favorite veggies, with a new twist!


Crispy baked cheddar chicken, smothered in sauce. Yup.


Coconut chicken. I strangely only like coconut flavoring on chicken and shrimp, otherwise I think it's gross. Weird??


I love chickpeas!! These look sooo tasty!

This is only the beginning... I feel like Martha Stewart in pursuit of the next best recipe. Thank you Pinterest for opening up a world of food possibilities. Now instead of eating for two, I'll be eating for two adult football players. Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I made the enchilada's too on Tuesday!!! SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete