Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

As some of my close friends know all too well, last week was one of my "tough" weeks. I was just in a funk, and it took a few days and a night of bowling to get me out of it.

So I am now recommitting to keeping a fresh and positive perspective on life. So in honor of my newfound determination, I decided to work on my first Blog Challenge. Called the "30 Day Challenge," this series of posts, once a day for the next 30 days, are designed to get me to reflect on my life and my past (ha, as if I don't do that enough!) Starting today, you can learn all you want to know about boring old me. Here's what you have to look forward to:


Day 1-Introduce yourself and give 15 interesting facts

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 30-A picture

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!

2 comments:

  1. go you! we all have our hardships & moments of difficulty, you're not alone in your struggles. keep pushing, its all part of the journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately if everything was always perfect, we would never have the insight to see how lucky we really are. I've told you many times before, but I will tell you again just how lucky we are to have you in our family. As a mother, the things you want for your children are to be sure they are happy, healthy, doing a job that continually makes them grow, experience unconditional love, and to know they are loved beyond words. Things that hurt are when you see your children feel pain, loss, sadness, and the feeling they aren't understood and acccepted. After all...aren't we supposed to fix all...making all better? I can't always fix what I want, I can't always wish things to happen, I can't always make the pain go away, but what I will do is be there for you when you need me. We will do this as a family..through thick and thin. Thank you for being you and for making my son a very happy man.

    ReplyDelete