Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1-Introduce yourself and give 15 interesting facts

Hi, my name is Audra, and I am a blogger. (Hi Audra!)
  1. I am a Taurus.
  2. If I could survive on water, coffee, and sashimi, I would do it.
  3. I sometimes forget that my sisters-in-law aren't my real sisters.
  4. I sing so loudly in the car that you'd think I was practicing for American Idol tryouts.
  5. I am double-jointed.
  6. I am always the first person awake in our house. 
  7. I have a staring problem. I will stare at people for just a second too long, trying to figure out who they look like, before realizing that I'm doing it.
  8. I have been biting my nails since I was around 3 years old and I don't see this habit stopping any time soon.
  9. Also when I was 3, a blood vessel burst in my eye and never went away. (Geez, that must have been a traumatic year for me!)
  10. Speaking of eyes, I got LASIK eye surgery back in 2007 and it was the single greatest investment I have ever made.
  11. My mind runs very quickly, and as such if I'm not multi-tasking I get bored easily.
  12. I have recently discovered a game called DroidWords and am in the midst of an all-out "Scrabble" war with two friends and now all I can think about is how random combinations of letters can make high-scoring words.
  13. I love puns. Love them.
  14. I have been to Disney World 15 times (and Disneyland Paris once).
  15. I am allergic to Neosporin and any other antibacterial ointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment