Day 1-Introduce yourself and give 15 interesting facts
Hi, my name is Audra, and I am a blogger. (Hi Audra!)
- I am a Taurus.
- If I could survive on water, coffee, and sashimi, I would do it.
- I sometimes forget that my sisters-in-law aren't my real sisters.
- I sing so loudly in the car that you'd think I was practicing for American Idol tryouts.
- I am double-jointed.
- I am always the first person awake in our house.
- I have a staring problem. I will stare at people for just a second too long, trying to figure out who they look like, before realizing that I'm doing it.
- I have been biting my nails since I was around 3 years old and I don't see this habit stopping any time soon.
- Also when I was 3, a blood vessel burst in my eye and never went away. (Geez, that must have been a traumatic year for me!)
- Speaking of eyes, I got LASIK eye surgery back in 2007 and it was the single greatest investment I have ever made.
- My mind runs very quickly, and as such if I'm not multi-tasking I get bored easily.
- I have recently discovered a game called DroidWords and am in the midst of an all-out "Scrabble" war with two friends and now all I can think about is how random combinations of letters can make high-scoring words.
- I love puns. Love them.
- I have been to Disney World 15 times (and Disneyland Paris once).
- I am allergic to Neosporin and any other antibacterial ointment.