Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Your favorite movies

There are way too many to name! But maybe it would be best to put them into categories?

Favorite movie overall:

The Shawshank Redemption. Hands down. I could watch it over and over again on repeat and never get tired of it. The ending still gives me goosebumps and makes me cry every single time. Classic.

Other favorite tear-jerkers/goosebump-inducers: The Blind Side, Erin Brokovich, and Love Actually.


Top comedies that can ALWAYS make me laugh till I cry: The Hangover. Step-Brothers. Wedding Crashers. Anchorman. Baby Mama.
Jon says that I still have not seen all of the great "classic" movies out there, so this list may be short-sighted. I am always open to new suggestions, since my Netflix queue had only 2 movies on it before I canceled my account. What's your favorite movie??

3 comments:

  1. Anything I get to watch with my seester hungover, laying on the couch in yesterday's sweatpants, while contemplating our lack of breakfast and watching you slurp down your seventh coffee..... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete