Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lately

I am..

Enjoying...the summer evenings. One of my favorite things about summer is that I can still sit outside without the porch light on until at least 9pm. It's perfect.

Loving... my sweet girls. Anna's personality is really starting to emerge, and I just love watching the two of them interact more and more.

Obsessing over.... how gorgeous my girls look in the photos taken by a friend of "Ma" (aka Bev, my mother in law). Taking photos of three very mobile children can be a challenge, but Jenn did a great job!







I think Emerson is starting to look more and more like me (albeit a much more beautiful version) and I have to admit I'm not upset about it ;-)


Exercising... by running. Eek! I forgot how much I missed running (well, the endorphins at least) and dare I say I may be looking at running a race again this fall?!?

Getting SUPER excited for.... our trip to Folly Beach in less than 2 weeks!I can't wait to spend some time laying on the sand (though probably not much time since I have two toddlers) and exploring the gorgeous city of Charleston.


Watching.... The Bachelorette. Obviously. It's my summer guilty pleasure. Only a few more days until spunky Andi decides between nerdy Nick and jock-y Josh. It's very obvious that she picks Josh, and I think they're a perfect match.


But, if it were me, I would have gone with Chris. I have never been enticed by the farm lifestyle, but Chris's preppy farmer look is H-O-T. Period. Don't tell my husband.


Reading.... just finished Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlin and started Astonish Me by Maggie Shipstead.



Dreaming... of another trip to Napa, and soon. It was heaven on earth to me.While we're at it, if I could just relive my So Cal girls trip, that'd be fine by me too.

Listening to... HA! I couldn't name one song on the top 100 chart right now. The only songs that go through my head all day, every day are from Frozen or Tangled. 

Well, that's me in a nutshell! Summer 2014 is proving to be one of the best summers yet! :)

post signature

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I need to check out those books! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of your baby girls - they are so gorgeous, kinda like their mama! Have so much fun on your beach trip!! I'm going to Charleston in October and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna's TEETH! Ugh those girls are too cute. And thanks for the books recs, I'm pinning them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture of Emerson TOTALLY looks like you. Her eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous, just like their mom!! E looks like such a little lady!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, have a blast xo

    ReplyDelete