I made of list of things that scare me..... BOO! Ha ha.
1. Clowns (Have you seen the movie IT?? Enough said).
2. Ants, especially when they're in huge herds and you're running by and you see them on the sidewalk but you think it's pile of dirt until you get close and realize it's not dirt but actually a gigantic swarm of tiny, creepy crawly ants.
3. Driving next to semi-trucks. Sheer terror.
4. Hopping into the shower without letting the water run for a second. But who does that, that's just insanity.
5. Sleeping alone when Jon is out of town - surely the axe-murderers out there are aware that I'm home by myself.
6. Close-minded individuals.
7. Having to going somewhere early in the morning without having the opportunity to shower or brush my teeth.
8. Accidentally leaning a chair too far back and plummeting to the ground.
9. Playing any kind of sport where someone is watching me because I am neither athletic nor graceful.
10. Never having a healthy baby that we can take home.
Everyone is afraid of something (well, except Chuck Norris). I am often overwhelmed with fears, whether rational or irrational, that consume my thoughts and don't allow me to move forward or take action. But I have to remind myself I can't let fear control my life. As Babe Ruth said "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." Oh Babe, so wise.
So, what are you afraid of?? Is there something in your life that is holding you back from playing the game?? Don't let it. You miss out on 100% of the opportunities that you don't pursue. Just say yes!
Oooh, speaking of saying yes, I love this song!